Security buyers and sellers need each other, but the relationship has become contentious. Security professionals are trying to thwart attackers, not security vendors. How do buyers get the most out of a partnership with a security vendor? And what are effective ways to discover new solutions that are right for your business?
In this webinar, our panel of CISOs and Security Vendors discuss:
- What’s So Difficult About Buying/Selling Security Products?
- How and When Do You Trust a Security Vendor?
- When Does a Vendor Become a Partner?
- Could Being a Good Customer Improve Security?
David Spark, Founder, CISO-Security Vendor Relationship Podcast
- Filip Kaliszan, Co-Founder & CEO, Verkada
- Tyson Martin, CISO, Orvis
- Rick McElroy, Security Strategist, Carbon Black
- Alex Wood, CISO, Pulte Financial Services
Thanks for submitting the form! Please check your email for your on-demand recording of the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship webinar.