Field of View
- Image Sensor1/1.7" Progressive CMOS
- Image Resolution4000x3000 (12MP)
- Lens TypeFixed
- Focal Lengthf = 1.29mm
- Horizontal Field of View180°
- Vertical Field of View180°
- Diagonal Field of View180°
- Shutter Speed1/5 sec. to 1/16000 sec
- Day/NightIR-cut filter for day & night function
- IR Range20 meters in low light conditions
- LED IndicatorSystem power and status indicator
- ConnectorsRJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection
- Power InputIEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE - Extended Temperature Range
- Power Consumption13W, 24W - Extended Temperature Range
- DimensionsDiameter: 155mm / 6.10in; Height: 68mm / 2.67in (without mount plate); Height: 74.5mm / 2.93in (with mount plate)
- WeightCamera: 816g / 28.8oz; Mount plate: 187g / 6.6oz
- Safety CertificationsIP66, IK10 vandal resistance, FCC, ICES, IEC62368
- Operating Temperature-20°C - 50°C (-4°F - 122°F), PoE 802.3af; -40°C - 50°C (-40°F - 122°F), PoE 802.3at
- Included AccessoriesSetup guide, T10 security Torx screwdriver, screw pack, mounting template, desiccant bag, water-proof connectors, pole mount straps, conduit adapter
- ACC-MNT-1 Pendant Cap Mounting Adapter Kit
Threaded cap that attaches to the rear of Camera. Use with Verkada ACC-MNT-2 mounting arm Built-in 3/4” NPT female and 1.5” NPT male piping connector.
- ACC-MNT-2 Mounting Arm Kit
Wall mounted extender arm. Use with Verkada ACC-MNT-1 pendant cap
- ACC-MNT-3 Wall Mounted L-Shaped Bracket Kit
Compact bracket for mounting camera perpendicular to wall
- ACC-MNT-4 Pole Mount Adapter Kit
Attaches ACC-MNT-2 or ACC-MNT-3 to a pole
- INJ-POE-PLUS 802.3at PoE Injector
Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector for powering Verkada cameras from a non-PoE enabled network connection
A Modern Camera Solution
Gain visibility of all cameras with a single, easy-to-use platform.
Everything you need to easily manage and monitor footage.
Securely access cameras from any location, across all devices.
Place camera over mount plate screws and twist counter-clockwise. Tighten screws with a Phillips screwdriver.
Disassemble the cable access port in the camera base plate and feed ethernet cable up through the baseplate.
Reassemble the cable access port around ethernet cable and tighten. Plug PoE port into camera.
Replace the camera cover and secure it using the provided T10 Torx security screwdriver.
Try Verkada For Free
30-day trial includes camera and full access to management platform.Start a Free Trial