CM61 Mini 4K
Diagonal Field of View
- Image Sensor1/1.8" Progressive CMOS
- Image Resolution3840x2160 (4K)
- Lens TypeFixed
- Focal Length4.57mm EFL (at infinity)
- Horizontal Field of View102.3°
- Vertical Field of View55.1°
- Diagonal Field of View120.4°
- Shutter Speed1/24 to 1/16000 sec.
- Day/NightIR-cut filter for day & night function
- IR Range15 meters in low light conditions
- LED IndicatorSystem power and status indicator
- ConnectorsRJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection
- Uplink Usage600 kbps SD, HD 2500kbps
- Power InputIEEE 802.3af PoE
- Power Consumption6W
- DimensionsDiameter: 101mm, Height: 57mm
- Weight250g - camera with POE dongle, ~234g without POE dongle
268g - camera + dongle + mountplate
- Safety CertificationsFCC, IC CS03
- Operating Temperature-10°C - +45°C (14°F-113°F)
- Included AccessoriesSetup guide, screw pack
- INJ-POE-PLUS 802.3at PoE Injector
Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector for powering Verkada cameras from a non-PoE enabled network connection
- ACC-MNT-5 Mini Pendant Cap Mount Kit
Two-piece threaded cap for mounting a Mini camera to 3/4” NPT threaded drop pipe
- ACC-MNT-6 Mini Camera Junction Box Kit
For mounting a Mini camera to a standard junction box. Includes a plastic cover for aesthetic appeal
A Modern Camera Solution
Gain visibility of all cameras with a single, easy-to-use platform.
Everything you need to easily manage and monitor footage.
Securely access cameras from any location, across all devices.
Place the camera over the mount plate and rotate clockwise until it locks.
Connect the camera to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) port on your network.
To adjust the camera view, pan, tilt and rotate camera sphere to your desired viewing angle.
Try Verkada For Free
30-day trial includes camera and full access to management platform.Start a Free Trial