D50 Outdoor Dome
- Image Sensor1/2.8″ Progressive CMOS
- Image Resolution2048x1536 (3MP)
- Lens TypeVarifocal
- Focal Lengthf = 3 - 9 mm
- ApertureF1.2 - F2.3
- Field of View41° - 86° Horizontal
31° - 64° Vertical
51° - 113° Diagonal
- Shutter Speed1/5 sec. to 1/16000 sec.
- Day/NightIR-cut filter for day & night function
- IR Range30 meters in low light conditions
- LED IndicatorSystem power and status indicator
- ConnectorsRJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection
- Uplink Usage (low-bandwidth mode)~20 kbps
- Uplink Usage (View Mode)~300 kbps (standard)/~1,000 kbps (low latency)
- Power InputIEEE 802.3af PoE
IEEE 802.3at PoE - Extended temperature range
- Power Consumption12W
20W - Extended temperature range
- DimensionsØ 155mm x 111mm with mount plate
Ø 155mm x 105mm without mount plate
- Weight814g - Camera
187g - Mount plate
- CertificationsFCC, IP67, IK10 vandal resistance, IEC60950-1
- Operating Temperature-20°C - 50°C (-4°F - 122°F), PoE 802.3af
-40°C - 50°C (-40°F - 122°F), PoE 802.3at
- Included AccessoriesQuick installation guide, screw pack, alignment sticker, desiccant bag, water-proof connectors, pole mount, conduit adapter
- ACC-MNT-1 Pendant Cap Mounting Adapter Kit
Threaded cap that attaches to the rear of Camera. Use with Verkada ACC-MNT-2 mounting arm Built-in 3/4” NPT female and 1.5” NPT male piping connector.
- ACC-MNT-2 Mounting Arm Kit
Wall mounted extender arm. Use with Verkada ACC-MNT-1 pendant cap
- ACC-MNT-3 Wall Mounted L-Shaped Bracket Kit
Compact bracket for mounting camera perpendicular to wall
- ACC-MNT-4 Pole Mount Adapter Kit
Attaches ACC-MNT-2 or ACC-MNT-3 to a pole
- INJ-POE-PLUS 802.3at PoE Injector
Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector for powering Verkada cameras from a non-PoE enabled network connection
A Modern Camera Solution
Gain visibility of all cameras with a single, easy-to-use platform.
Everything you need to easily manage and monitor footage.
Securely access cameras from any location, across all devices.
Place camera over mount plate screws and twist counter-clockwise. Tighten screws with a Phillips screwdriver.
Disassemble the cable access port in the camera base plate and feed ethernet cable up through the baseplate.
Reassemble the cable access port around ethernet cable and tighten. Plug PoE port into camera.
Replace the camera cover and secure it using the provided T10 Torx security screwdriver.
Try Verkada For Free
30-day trial includes camera and full access to management platform.Start a Free Trial