Redefining the keypad with onsite management and visibility
Meet the Alarm Console—an intuitive keypad solution designed to enhance your Verkada Alarm system.
Built around the powerful 10.2” iPad, the Verkada Alarm Console brings functionality beyond arming and disarming sites. From the tablet, users can view live feeds of cameras, see recent events, check status of all devices, and even access a panic button in case of emergencies.
From Command, admins can configure custom audio messages to play in the event of an alarm, and can initiate talk-down video calls to communicate to visitors, staff and intruders.
Integrated camera with ultra-low latency live video
Live camera feeds with recent events and device status
Digital panic button for emergency assistance
Remote talk-down from Command
Custom alert messages play when an alarm is raised
Connects to external speakers with 3.5 mm audio output
- Power Consumption10W
- DimensionsTablet: 6.8” x 9.8”
Mount: 8.1” x 11.8”
- Display10.2-inch disagonal LED-backlit Multi-Touch
2160 x 1620 resolution
- Camera720p HD video
- ProcessorA12 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture
- Operating Temperature0°C - 35°C (32°F- 95°F)
- AudioStereo speakers, 3.5 mm jack for external speakers, dual microphones
- ConnectivityEthernet: 10/100Mbps (through Lightning adapter)
- Included AccessoriesSetup guide, gray steel mount with powdercoat finish, assembly tool, screw pack, PoE adapter
- Battery32.4 watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
Estimated 10 hours battery back-up