For a limited time, full-time professionals in physical security, facilities, operations, IT and related fields can receive one free promotional item (Maglite Flashlight, 10oz. YETI Rambler or Midland 2-Way Radio (Walkie Talkie))* if they attend a Verkada webinar or event.
To be eligible for the giveaway, participants must:
- Register with a valid company work email address, company name, phone number and website
- Attend the webinar or event in its entirety
- Register with a shipping address in the US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ, FR, NL
In addition, you may be asked to confirm that you meet the above requirements by speaking with a Verkada team member by phone. Limit one (1) giveaway per individual.
Verkada may also offer professionals in physical security, facilities, operations, IT and related fields a promotional item* in exchange for booking, and attending, a meeting with a Verkada representative. Details of the promotional item will be provided in the email or social media message related to the meeting.
To be eligible for the promotional item, such professionals must:
- Provide a valid company work email address, company name, phone number and website
- Be the decision-maker for purchasing physical security products at their company and have a legitimate near-term need and interest in Verkada’s products, as determined by a Verkada representative in their sole discretion
- Attend the meeting in its entirety when scheduled
- Provide a shipping address in the UK, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ, FR, NL
Due to abuse, we cannot provide promotional items to individuals who register with yahoo, gmail, hotmail, and other personal email domains not registered to your company.
If you have questions, chat with us or email [email protected].
* Some promotional items may not be available in all locales/regions due to inventory, supply chain, and customs/shipping constraints, so choices available may differ from the above based on your shipping address. Verkada reserves the right to substitute the exact item at the point of shipment based on these constraints.