Diagonal Field of View
- Image Sensor1/2.7" Progressive CMOS
- Image Resolution2688 x 1944 (5MP)
- Lens TypeFixed
- Focal Lengthf = 2.8mm
- Horizontal Field of View97°
- Vertical Field of View71°
- Diagonal Field of View128°
- Shutter Speed1/5 sec. to 1/16000 sec
- Day/NightIR-cut filter for day & night function
- IR Range15 meters in low light conditions
- LED IndicatorSystem power and status indicator
- ConnectorsRJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection
- Power InputIEEE 802.3af PoE
- Power Consumption6W
- DimensionsDiameter: 100mm / 3.94in Height: 63mm / 2.48in
- Weight284.6g / 10.0oz
- Safety CertificationsIK08 vandal resistance, FCC, ICES, IEC62368
- Operating Temperature-10°C - 50°C (14°F - 122°F)
- Included AccessoriesSetup guide, screw pack
- INJ-POE-PLUS 802.3at PoE Injector
Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector for powering Verkada cameras from a non-PoE enabled network connection
A Modern Camera Solution
Gain visibility of all cameras with a single, easy-to-use platform.
Everything you need to easily manage and monitor footage.
Securely access cameras from any location, across all devices.
Line up blue notches on camera body and magnetic mount plate. Place over center pin and twist to secure.
Connect the camera to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) port on your network.
Rotate camera body on the mount plate to adjust the pan angle. Tilt and rotate lens for further adjustments.
Route the cable snuggly between the camera base and the mount plate. Place the cover on the camera.
Try Verkada For Free
30-day trial includes camera and full access to management platform.Start a Free Trial