Verkada for Manufacturing Security
Enhance workplace safety
Enable real-time alerts and faster emergency response from a centralized platform.
Protect from liability claims
Save footage to unlimited cloud-based archives, time-stamped to ensure usability in court.
Maximize efficiency and minimize costs
Ensure long-term reliability with a 10-year warranty on devices, built for durability and management at scale.
Manage industrial safety from anywhere
Oversee manufacturing operations and respond quickly to incidents from Verkada's mobile app.
Receive push notifications and email alerts for meaningful events.
Review incident clips from a simple mobile app or web browser.
Save and share footage, or send live links to local authorities in seconds.
Improve workplace health and safety
Maintain EPA and OSHA compliance by monitoring for environmental conditions such as noise level and air quality.
Manage deliveries and inventory
Easily scan and manage incoming packages from a mobile device, send automated notifications to recipients and pair with cameras to see when people enter and leave supply rooms.
Protect workers and prevent false claims
Monitor activity with live camera feeds and easily play back footage to instantly detect important activity. Reduce false alarms by providing a 30-second video clip to our monitoring agents to filter out true threats.
Secure critical areas with ease
Simplify access control with site and role-based access permissions for workers. Leverage natively integrated cameras to visually confirm who enters the premises and when.
One platform for industrial security
Easily monitor, detect and respond to incidents across manufacturing sites
Proactively protect workers and worksites at scale with a single platform to:
- Monitor and manage devices
- Detect and resolve incidents
- Generate and respond to alerts
Key product offerings
- 10–year product warranty and predictable renewal costs
- No NVRs or DVRs – up to 365 days of onboard storage
- Access from anywhere – no port-forwarding or VPNs
- 24/7 technical support via email, phone or live chat
- Bandwidth-friendly at 20-50 kbps in "steady state" mode
- Enhanced user security with 2FA/SAML authentication
- Unlimited user seats and cloud archiving
- Automatic updates to unlock features and maintain security
See why customers choose Verkada for industrial safety and manufacturing security.
Request a free trial to experience Verkada's manufacturing security system firsthand.